viernes, 12 de septiembre de 2014

CORAL MAXI SKIRT + FALL/WINTER INSPIRATION

This is the perfect time for wearing maxi skirts. It is not cool enough to wear pants but you will probably end the day with your legs frozen if you go to the office with a mini skirt.
Definitely, it's time for maxi skirts

And yes, maxi skirts are allowed at work. You will probably have to avoid to combine it with your favorite tank top, but you can still enjoy wearing it at the office. I have decided to wear my coral maxi skirt with a white shirt and (what I call) my "gladiator" sandals. 


These are my "gladiator" sandals, they are from Zara, I bought them few years ago and I love them!



You can appreciate in detail I've used them quite a lot



I have picked up some inspirational pictures of maxi skirts, so do not keep it at the end of your closet yet, we can use them also during the winter:

1. Maxi skirt + Blouse / Long sleeves






2. Maxi skirt + Sweater





3. Maxi skirt + Jacket




You can find the likns for all pictures down below:

IMAGE 1
IMAGE 2
IMAGE 3
IMAGE 4
IMAGE 5
IMAGE 6
IMAGE 7
IMAGE 8
IMAGE 9

And yes, I absolutely adore Olivia's style, you'd probably have noticed it

 Bisous


Prince

6 comentarios:

  1. me gusta mucho! hermosos looks:)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Respuestas
    1. Thank you guys! your blog is amazing! lots of love

      Eliminar
  3. Me encanta todas. Que looks mas ideales. Un besito guapa y te invito a visitar mi blog.
    Lassietemaravillasdeamanda.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar