martes, 16 de septiembre de 2014

DRIVING MY WAY HOME: BRIGHT PURPLE SKIRT

And I was there stucked in a traffic jam, thinking about all the things that have happened to me today...it has been one of those days you wouldn't mind to erase of your calendar when I have suddenly realised that at least I have been wearing an adorable outfit,  at least it was for me! : )

This is the complete look I've worn today



Bright purple skirt, love how it goes down with those waves, this is from BDBA (old) + plain white T-shirt + turquoise necklace (this is an old one from H&M)





I also wear this skirt with light brown belts. This is a simple one from H&M



This is from my mom, she wanted to get rid of it but I didn't let her do it. Now I am always wearing it

And I also change the necklace for other ones but if I wear this skirt I always end up using turquoise accessories like this:



This is a short post only to remind myself that there is always something good in a bad day.

Bisous

Prince


3 comentarios: