sábado, 6 de septiembre de 2014

NEW IN

September is the last month we can take advantage of sales and yes, I did it!

These are my last "sales purchases":

1 / Tweed Blazer just to complete my working outfits (Zara)


2 / Green heels: I didn't have any green shoes in my closet and I think they are going to look perfectly with jeans (also from Zara)




3 / New sandals that make my legs look longer as they are black + beige and have little decoration so you can barely notice them (yes, I am quite repetitive: zara again)



Leaving the sales behind, this month I couldn't help to visit the "new collection" zone at shops. And this is the result:

A pre-plump t-shirt from H&M: perfect to wear with a necklace



One "kimono-look-like" jacket. This is perfect for a working outfit, when it's too hot to wear a blazer but you need to cover your shoulders. This is from Bershka (I had to look this name at internet, it is impossible for me to spell it!)



 I like to combine it with plain T-shirts and also with a necklace





I hope you like this staff and please let me know if you have some more fresh ideas to combine them

Bisous

Prince

13 comentarios:

  1. Love those beige sandals. Great purchase. Keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much for your inspiring comment! I'll try to do my best

      Lots of love

      Eliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Respuestas
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment Monica! It seem we both love shoes! They're so addictive!

      Lots of love

      Eliminar
  4. Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Stephanie! Please tell us in your blog your new purchases if you go shopping soon!

      Kisses

      Eliminar
  5. Amazing post!!!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Nice items! Love the green heels

    http://bellemelange.net/blog

    ResponderEliminar