lunes, 8 de septiembre de 2014

SUMMER FAVORITES

I love doing this type of posts because once the time has passed by I can remember those thigs I used to do / use / wear just by reading them.


Favorie thing above everything: this summer I have loved until dead my blue (klein type) bikini from oysho. You can see it in the right corner of this pic (above)





Favorite beauty products: I have found some beauty products and they have become essentials in my life

-The colossal Go Extreme Volume Mascara (Maybeline): very affordable and it really works for me



-Shiseido bronzer (light 1): perfect for summer and for those who doesn't want to seem a "dorito" with all the face orange colored (yes, this is me because I am extremely white so I have to be careful with the brozers I use)



-Sakura Scrub (Rituals): this is amazing, it leaves your skin soft and healthy...I do not know how to describe the feeling. Perfect if you are going to wear mini skirt: scrub your legs with this before



-This is the nail polish I've been using lately. Sometimes I need Pink, only pink.



-Serum to protect my hair during summer (sun, sea water, hair drying heat...): this is not the best I've ever had but the size is very comfortable to go with it everywhere during summer travels and it keeps my hair hydrated. This is made with argan oil


Favorite fragrance: White musk smoky rose. You are not going to forget this smell, sweet but with a point of smoky rose at the end so that you do not have a sweet smell overdose. This is from the body shop and its price is perfect for a daily perfume. I bought this lovely pack heart-shaped, I just felt in love with everything



Favorite book: I have read one by one all elisabet benavent books called "en los zapatos de valeria", "valeria en el espejo" "valeria en blanco y negro" and "valeria al desundo" and I have loved them! She is a Spanish new writer for me, she started with a blog telling all the valeria's stories and finally she has published all the books. She is absolutely great.

If you want to find them you can click here:elisabet benavent books

Favorite film: Begin again. Lovely story and lovely music. I like Keira so much! I think she is very natural


And this is pretty much it. What have been your favorites lately?

Bisous

Prince

6 comentarios:

  1. Love it :)

    http://tinkerbelloflaka.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I've been wanting to see that movie! :)

    I've been loving my Chanel Mademoiselle perfume! My signature fragrance, never stray.

    StephanieLists.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Bravo for the post,lovely!
    xx
    B.
    http://beeswonderland.com/

    ResponderEliminar