jueves, 20 de noviembre de 2014

PACKING FOR BCN

Yes! tomorrow I am leaving Madrid for the weekend! I am soooo happy : ) I am going with my boyfriend N. to Barcelona and I can't wait for it! There are a lot of things to do: tourism, shopping, taste good food and drinks, go dancing, go walking next to the beach...

Sohere I am packing for tomorrow's travel in the smallest suitcase that I have as I want to take it with me in the plane. Now is when the tetris game starts.

I use my bed to be able to see at a glance all my looks and check if everything matches together. Well,  I guess that everybody do the same thing...


(*) the black thing you see in the right corner are black t-shirts

During the days I try to wear the same coat + scarf + shoes + bag so I have to find  3 outfits that matches with that package. And for the 2 nights I choose same heels and bag so that I do not have to package a lot of things.
 
This is going to be the outfit for tomorrow: I have to go to the office so I have chosen this jumper that makes me feel a little bit dressed up and it goes well with a black blazer on top of it so.... I am saved!



I will use the same shorts for the next day for going sightseeing in Barcelona, but I will pair it with a denim shirt  and a necklace.



For the last day I will be wearing jeans with a jumper--> this is a very casual and comfortable look that I love because it is completely different from what I wear during the week. You can see all that day outfits in the first picture

I love to use bags to put everything together in the suitcase: a bag for the heels, for the night look bag, for underwear, for necklaces, etc...I think this is something we all learn from mothers. This is the best way to have a tidy suitcase and to avoid showing all your belongings which sometimes can be embarrassing...


This is the way I check that I have everything ready for the travel. The global picture is very useful for me as I can see if every outfit will be good looking with the day/night package of: coat + bag + shoes

However, if we left something at home, we can always go shopping! ; )

Bisous

8 comentarios:

  1. I hope you enjoy my city!!
    xx
    Mónica
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    EN EL BLOG, EL VÍDEO RESUMEN DE MI BODA!!!!
    NOW ON THE BLOG, THE TEASER VIDEO OF MY WEDDING!!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Oh mil gracias! Alguna recomendacion? Felicidades por tu boda ; )

      Eliminar
  2. Nice post!

    http://pontelasbotas.blogs.elle.es

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Bonitos outfits! !!
    www.benditoestilobyrosacantos.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Mil gracias! Que ilusion me hace tu comemtario ahora que estoy deshaciendo la maleta pensando en el lunes!

      Muchos besitos!

      Eliminar