sábado, 15 de noviembre de 2014

WELCOME DEAR FALL

It has been a while since my last post as last month has been a mess: changes at work, special tests and competitions, lots of work plus meetings plus travels...but what's more important: my sister has had her second baby!

I had to buy new blazers to make much easier make new combinations with my current clothes. As you can tell I have become a working girl during the lasts years, so most of the clothes I buy are to complete my working outfits. I hope you do not find it boring! By the way, if you know some blogs with working outfits inspirations, please let me know

This is from zara (this season): very useful with beige pants believe me! And also with the black ones as I sometimes end up wearing tooo much black

 


The other one is from H&M also from this season. I really love this colour as I am blonde and I have really white skin so I find this color illuminates me.



This is another purchase focused just to make the answer of: what I am going to wear tomorrow at work?  easier: yes please, I need a pair of black shoes.




They are from Zara and I think you can find them still at shops. Truth be told: they are not very comfortable although the do not have high heels (be careful)


As I have extremely white face tone, I love pinks when fall has come (acabo de hacer una rima en inglés, olé!) My favorites for this month are: pink lips + cheeks

Rouge pur nº19  from Yves Saint Laurent




Flamingo Sleek make up blush. This is a good choice as it is cheap and it stays all day


Everyone that knows me can swear that I am an eyeliner addict (not very proud of this, but well, there are worst things in life). I bought one that was waterproof and I finally couldn't used it as I found it very difficult to remove and I thought my eyelashes could be damaged so I decided to not use waterproof eyeliner anymore.

I was telling this story to one of my colleagues that works with make up products and she gave me this new eyeliner from maybelline. My first impression was that it was not an eyeliner, it was a marking pen or something! However, as I had no other option, I had to used it the next morning aaaaaanddd....I LOVED IT! It's easy to use, quick and very easy to remove. One thing I would improve about it: it has a light black colour and I prefer dark black but you can finally have dark black if you go twice over your line.




Last beauty / self-care product is this essie product for nails: it makes my nails stronger and they look beautiful with only one cope of this. I am a real mess when I have my nails painted by myself so this is the perfect solution to have a good-looking nails without wearing any other nailpolish


Plans for the weekend? If you are in Madrid you can visit the exposition of Hubert de Givenchy in the Thyssen Museum (I love this museum!)
http://www.museothyssen.org/thyssen/exposiciones_actuales/122

I highly recommend you to go to La Maruca restaurant where you can find typical  food from Santander. Good food,  nice deco and beautiful people!
http://restaurantelamaruca.com/


Last recommandation, one film: Le premier jour du reste de ta vie. It's funny, it's real and its is very french (that I love)


Hope you enjoy your week-end

Bisous

10 comentarios:

  1. How many nice things!

    Something special from Venice on www.lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it

    ResponderEliminar
  2. your write up and photos are very on point! great job! :D

    New post on the blog sweetie! :)
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. your comment made me smile! : )

      thank you so much

      kisses from Spain

      Eliminar
  3. I love this look! I think your mixture of nudes w/ black is a timeless classic!
    That shade of lipstick is also great. Keep it up!

    - Anthony
    Of Mice & Menswear
    www.ofmiceandmenswear.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. thanks a lot for your comment!

    lots of love

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Great autumn pics! I'm loving the jacket on the first pic!
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    I invite you to enter my OASAP giveaway on my blog :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Chao sonia! Thanks for your lovely comment!

      Lots of love

      Eliminar