domingo, 14 de diciembre de 2014

SUNDAY SUNDAY

I love sundays above everything. Don't you?

It's time for being with family and friends. Today my old friends from University and I went to eat to Marieta. It's a new place here in Madrid where you can have something to eat but also some drinks and have fun.

I have also pampered myself a little with body creams. I know I have a problem with creams, maybe I should visit a doctor...I'm joking but I am addicted to the smell of crems in my skin




Creams, creams and creams. Now in winter I need hand cream more than ever!



Socks to keep our feet warm. These have a funny rabbit, I think they are soo cute (primark).




This colour, this nailpolish brand: http://www.anny-cosmetics.de/


Ankle boots for rainny days: these are from Zara



Salads and goat cheese: mi debilidad!
Last Woody Allen's film: Magic in the moonlight

Going to the theater with our nephew: http://www.teatrosanpol.com/


Enjoy!






10 comentarios:

  1. I love body shop! those boots are great...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. yeah I'm quite addicted to the body shop, I use everything from that shop! thank you so much for your comment

      lots of love

      Eliminar
  2. Biotherm has great products
    http://www.fashiongamble.net

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. yeees! They are perfect because they work, they smell good and they are very easy to apply : )

      Thanks for your comment! it was very nice

      Eliminar
  3. Sundays really are the best :) So relaxing. Looool I like that you have so many skin creams. I really really love buying creams (w cute packaging, of course) to put on my skin. Especially in winter! Lastly, those Zara shoes are great, love the asymmetrical look :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. thank you sooo much for your nice comment!!! Nice blog!

      Eliminar
  4. You can never have too made hand and body creams! I love those boots also

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ResponderEliminar