domingo, 15 de febrero de 2015

HAIR INSPIRATION: LONG BOB

Bonjour à tous!

The week can get pretty long so we have to be prepared. Let's get some hair inspiration! I had my hair cut one month ago with my favourite hairstyle ever: LONG BOB. I find this hairstyle easy, comfortable and I can still wear pony tails and low little bows.

Straight Long Bob

Casual Long Bob





Wavy Long Bob



IMAGE 1
IMAGE 2
IMAGE 3
IMAGE 4
IMAGE 5
IMAGE 6
IMAGE 7
IMAGE 8
IMAGE 9
IMAGE 10
IMAGE 11, 13
IMAGE 12

Bisous

Prince

8 comentarios:

  1. Amazing pictures! I've been thinking about cutting my hair as well and those look incredible specially the long bob <3
    -------------
    http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I absolutely recomend this hairstyle, if you finally decide to cut your hair you will be happy! ; )

      Lots of love and thanks for your comment!

      Eliminar
  2. Respuestas
    1. Yeees! Me tooo ; )

      Thanks for your comment! You are so cutee

      Eliminar