sábado, 21 de febrero de 2015

HOME DECOR INSPIRATION: KITCHEN AND LIVING ROOM

This is the time I enjoy the most: being relax at home doing the things I love to do. Not thinking about work, familiy, "things to do lists" or errands...Just search for some home inspiration.

Love the white stools and the long light bulbs.


I adore the organization of the kitchen tools in this picture


 Long lamps again and a big dining room space: now I'm dreming!


Some perfect living rooms: I love the color combination white-beige-soft grey




 I have found this chair and I think it's the one that I want for the dining zone. It's from india & pacific. 

 http://www.indiapacific.es/

  I love the wall in this picture. I am thinking about put white panel in the hall, I find it cute. 


 Picture

 Some paper organization:


pictures


I hope you enjoy your weekend!

Bisous

Prince

6 comentarios:

  1. super buena recopilacion ! :D ME HA ENCANTADO ! :D

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Gracias Sara! Estoy en plena forma buscando ideas de decoración : )

      Un besazo enorme!

      Eliminar
  2. Those are amazing! Love it!
    -----

    http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot Ariana! I love home decor although sometimes it's difficult to choose as everything it's soo nice

      I love your comments and I appreciate them a lot!

      : )

      Eliminar