domingo, 8 de febrero de 2015

NEW IN #2

It's sunday, I have been traveling a lot lately...Belgium, Germany... so I am enjoying my weekend at home watching an old fim called "It happened one night" (I absolutely adore old films!)  and I have decided it was the perfect time to have my blog updated.

I have been a lucky girl because Mr. Tall (that's the way I love to call my boyfriend like Mr. Big in Sex and the city but taking into account that he is 1,96 meters tall) has bought me the MICHAEL KORS bag that I wanted...I' m sooo happy


He also knew I was in love with Daniel Wellington watches so here is the one he has chosen for me. I like it soo much!




Other things that I've been loving lately...

The zara skirt in beige




I felt in love with this skirt when I saw it at mimi ikkon's blog


image mimi ikkon skirt

This sweater from zara also: it has a bright color for this winter days




I have found the perfect alternative for the tartan scarf from Zara that has been so in lately. I don't like when something it's been worn by everybody but I had to buy a new scarf as I was getting bored of the old ones. I think this cozy and long scarf it's perfect


Two more things but this time, for the weekends. The soft shirt also from zara (I am quite addicted to indite empire)


And this jacket from oysho, perfect to be at home



I hope you enjoyed this post. 

Lots of love! Bisous

Prince

4 comentarios:

  1. Great post!
    xx

    http://www.depetitsmomentsblog.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i totally adore all the new pieces you picked up, especially the funky scarf! You're right, it's so different!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Chantelle! I love your Blog!

      Lots of love

      Eliminar