domingo, 15 de marzo de 2015

MORNING ROUTINE

Bonjour à tous!

I love to look back on my posts and see the products that I was using at that moment that's why I wanted to do a morning routine post.

I prefer to get up early and have time to do the things that I love to do: having a long breakfast, take time in the shower to pamper my skin and of course, brushing my hair and do my makeup. Personal appereance is important specially when you have meetings at work with people from your own company but also with clients and contacts that you see from time to time. I know appereance it's not everything in life but you can't deny the fact that people will look at you and adjectives will fly in their minds according to what they are looking at.

So, first thing I do in the mornings is open the window and see the world. Then, I need to wake up so I go to take a shower.



I love to use my orange shower gel  from the body shop and once a week the blackberry exfoliating shower gel from yves rocher.



I have to dedicate time to my sky face, that's why I use Everclean purifying gel from Isdin + foreo luna cleaner. It leaves my skin clean but not dry.


I take time to massage my thighs with the sephora anti-cellulite massager.



After shower it's time for body creams: I'm having dry sking lately, that's why I have decided to change my strawberry cream from ives rocher into the nivea classic one as I think it is the best for this type of skins.



I also use L'occitante volumateur brume to give texture and volume to my hair. It really works and it does not leave you any residue into your hair so it will still look clean.

Then it's time for doing my make up yeahh!



Firs of all: cream, cream, cream


Then I use the erase paste from benefit as a concealer. I last for a long time and it blends perfectly.

I couldn't live without eyeline, I have used a lot of them and finnaly I have come back to the sefora one, it lasts all day and it is very easy to remove. For lashes: any maybelline mascara as they are cheap and they are amazing

Whenever I have to fly or important meetings I love to use the nars make up as it covers all your imperfections and it blends very quick so I do not have to spend a lot of time during the mornings to have the perfect make up.



If I am not going to work or if I do not have time to do my makeup I anly use the mac fix powder. It makes me feel natural but without imperfections.

Then I go for a little colour in my cheeks. This season I've been using sleek blush in color pink. I love it as I wave a very clair face tone so it is perfect to me.

Best product I have ever used: vaselina gal I really do not know if it is a spanish product but, believe me: if you have dry lips as I do, your life will change after using this lip protector.



Then it's time for having breakfast:  fruit + black tea




An last but not least: use Valentina perfume as I have decided that life it's too shor to use cheap ones!
; )



I hope you enjoy this post. Please, leave comments about your favorite day a day products I am open to every single suggestion

Lots of love!

Bisous

Prince

2 comentarios:

  1. Using similar items;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot for your comment! Lots of love

      : )

      Eliminar