domingo, 4 de octubre de 2015

FALL INSPIRATION: MIDI SKIRT

Bonjour à tous!

I wanted to share with you my favorite outfit for the autum days when you still refuse to wear tights and boots but it's too risky going out with a mini skirt.

That's when midi skirts appear in my life, voilà!

I have been wearing these two skirts a lot. The first one is a red, navy blue+white stripes, it is from blanco and I showed you in this blog when I bought it few months ago:


I have to recognise that the second one has a weird print, however I find it cute and alive...don't know how to descrive it, it's from Zara by the way:


And these are some combinations I have been discovering lately: 

1. Midi skirt + navy blue sweater


2. Midi skirt + cream blouse


3. Midi skirt + denim shirt (sorry for the hanger, I felt really lazy when taking the picture)


4. Midi skirt + white t-shirt: actually love this look because of the volumes (tight t-shirt + loose skirt)




 I hope you like it and please, let me know how do you combine your midi skirt

Lots of love

Prince

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario