miércoles, 23 de diciembre de 2015

IN LOVE WITH HOME DECORATION

Our new guest, an elephant with a Christmas plant inside. The elephant was in the old summer house of Mr. Tall and I felt in love with it the moment I saw it. I think it looks beautiful with the plant inside



Candle's love, this is going to be at the middle of our big cristal table. The cristal tray is from Zara home but the candles are a mix between Zara home, Ikea and Maisons du monde.


 



Our little Christmas Tree, qe bought it in "El corte Inglés" which is a huge mall center you can find in Spain and the balls are from Disney. More candles from Ikea and maisons du monde, I love glod + red for Christmas time


More light at home, this is from Ikea and the candle from maisons du monde


Details from our Christmas tree: this little bird is from Leroy Merlin and we have the hunt also which is lovely





I hope you like it

Lot's of love

Prince


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario