jueves, 14 de abril de 2016

REAL LIFE

Working 9-10 hours per day
Cooking
Doing sports or just move your body
Call your mother
Applying you make up one more time between meetings
Drinking water
Going to the supermarket
Write a note at the fridge: I forgot to buy the broccoli !
Smile
Concentrate with the spreadsheets
Mind about health
Did I call the dentist?
Trying not to sleep while reading at nights

We all life in a real life with lots of things to do and care about. That's why I try to wear comfy working outfits as I can spend all the day in it.

This is what i am currently wearing. I took a picture of it yesterday before going to bed...


Daniel Welling watch
Pedro del Hierro black and white shoes
Michael Kors bag
H&M necklace

Zara blazer
White shirt also from Zara

Tomorrow is friday! Finally !!

Good night beauties

Bisous

9 comentarios:

  1. Respuestas
    1. Thanks for your comment Natalia! Love your style
      Lots of love

      Eliminar
  2. oh I love this look, so smart and stylish!
    Tenz
    www.shesabouthatlife.com
    xxxx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really like this chic look!
    Many thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ResponderEliminar